Wednesday 10 November 2010

Project!

In the time since my last post we've been given our major project, the variables our group were given were, Client: Global Corporation, Target Audience: 15-20year old Inner city kids, Message: Be 'Greener'. It's a bit open and vague, but at least you can play around and tailor it into something that would interest you.
  I've been researching 15-20 year olds and what green issues concern them or might interest them and thinking about what global corporation would interest them in green issues or would have an interest in 15-20 year olds. So I've been doing a lot of brainstorming a little of which has been about brand recognition and what brands do the age group use/aspire to use. This short animated film 'Logorama' that won an Oscar this year was great for prompting me of brands that we all recognise and gave me a good starting point.


Logorama from longandboringname on Vimeo.

 I'm almost settled on my Global Corporation and what aspect of becoming greener I'm going to settle on, so I can start focusing my research.

1 comment: